- this word refers to the process of combining to form a Magi Quad. Two pairings quadralize to form an M/Q; or a pairing and a composite quadralize to form an Aspected M/Q.
- The four quarters in a chart, or the four seasons in the year or the zodiac.
- Alternate term for bestial signs.
- Major malefic square aspect of 90 degrees..
- Moon's dichotomes: changes, phases or quarters. Frequently referred to as the square aspect.
- Division of the signs of the Zodiac into three categories - Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable - related to specific attributes common to each category. Cardinal signs represent signs associated with beginnings; fixed signs are identified more with completion; and mutable signs can go either way. Also known as the Qualities.
- The Signs are classified by their Qualities: Cardinal, Fixed or Mutable. Also referred to as modalities or quadruplicities.
- One of the general time lord systems of the hellenistic period, based upon quarter periods of the Moon.
- North, South, East and West.
- Person asking a question of the astrologer.
- An arc of 150 degrees. Also known as the inconjunct; this aspect creates a certain uneasiness and a feeling of discomfort.
- A minor easy aspect, the fifteenth harmonic, 24°.
- Fifth alchemical principle. The underlying spiritual basis underpinning the four elements, corresponding to the idea of the Ether, or space-time continuum.
- The quintile is an aspect of 72 degrees. It is an easy minor aspect often signifying human endeavor and accomplishments.