Findyourfate . 13 Jan 2023 . 8 mins read
Juno is one of the love asteroids and is considered to be the spouse of Jupiter. Perhaps it was the third asteroid to have been discovered in human history. It has some semblance to the characteristics of Venus. While Venus rules over the attraction and feelings, Juno rules over our commitment in relationships. Juno’s position in the natal chart indicates where you are most likely to meet your partner for life, what you want in a relationship. Juno also has a say over the negative impacts in a relationship like abuse, rights issues, complexes and unfair practices.
Find here what it means to have the asteroid Juno placed in the different zodiac signs in your natal chart:
Juno in Aries
This placement of Juno points to a dynamic relationship of mixed prospects. You would be very assertive and bold in your relationships and value independence and total freedom. You are drawn towards those who are strong and optimistic. You express your feelings through sex and sensual actions. You always take your partner as a competitor in life though in a positive sense. You love adventures with your partner all through life.
• You are likely to meet your partner in places where there is much activity like a club, sports event, recreation places, etc.
• You are compatible with people who have Juno placed in: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Gemini.
Juno in Taurus
With Juno in the sign of Taurus, your relationships are meant for comfort, material satisfaction and affection. You are more into a traditional form of relationship, with lots of parties and sensual moves. You love the simple things in life, like good food, a loving kiss, a little cuddle and that’s it. You don’t have unrealistic expectations from partner. You are very protective, and romantic. You need a partner who is traditional and has good moral values and would give a stable companionship throughout. You are very dedicated and faithful and possessive at times. You stand for your ideals.
• You are likely to meet your potential partner when in the laps of nature, during a walk, or in a café or coffee shop.
• You’re compatible with those who have Juno placed in : Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces.
Juno in Gemini
With Juno placed in the sign of Gemini you are one after mental stimulation in relationships. You need an intellectual connect with your partner. Communication is the key for your relationship and you like to express yourself through words and words alone. You are independent and like your partner to be social as well. Some natives with this placement are likely to have more than one partner. They drop out of relationships that lack in communication, you need a constant chat partner.
• You would be meeting your partner through common friends, neighbours, siblings or some sort of social connections.
• You are compatible with people who have Juno placed in: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Leo.
Juno in Cancer
Got Juno in the sign of Cancer. Then you are a person who loves home, good food and above all would love your partner. You would have an understanding relationship and most natives with this placement of Juno start their family life quite early. In love, natives are very traditional and like the old-school approach. You value the simple things in life and like a partner who is very caring, emotional and sensitive. Some natives however might be a bit clingy marring the relationship. Generally, natives are very committed and loyal to their partners for the long term.
• You are likely to meet your partner through family or friends or when in places related to food or worship.
• You are compatible with people who have their Juno placed in : Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo.
Juno in Leo
With Juno in the sign of Leo, you want lots of fun and laughter in your relationship. You love to go on long rides and adventure trips with partner. You like to be the king or queen in your relationship -wants to the centre piece always. You wish your partner to be full of energy, charm, wits and what not. You like to brag about your partner in public. You like your relationship to be always full of romance and happiness. Some natives with this placement however might be a bit boastful and arrogant. Natives are very stubborn though with Juno in Leo and cannot be asked to change minds.
• You are likely to meet your partner in parties or places of fun like a recreational place, clubs,etc.
• You’re compatible with people who have Juno placements in : Leo, Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra.
Juno in Virgo
You have the asteroid Juno placed in the sign of Virgo. This indicates that you love to do everything with your partner, be it everyday chores or solving problems. You are very caring, concerned and analytical in nature. You are not much emotional or romantic on the outside. You love to have a partner who is very trustworthy, is caring and have common interests. You have high expectations of your partner though. You want perfection in everything and is quite critical in nature. You are after cleanliness and health is your priority.
• You are most likely to meet your partner in workplace, while on errands and other practical encounters.
• You are compatible with people who have Juno placed in: Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, Cancer.
Juno in Libra
With Juno in Libra, your relationship would be very fair, social and eye-catching. You would be charming and romantic and value an intellect connect with partner. You want your partner to be attractive and honest. You like a traditional approach in relationship and need your own space. You like to share your decision-making process with partner. You always want a balanced approach in personal relationship and love the good and artistic things in life.
• You would be meeting your partner in work, when shopping or in a social meet.
• You’re compatible with people with Juno placed in the signs of : Libra, Aquarius, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius.
Juno in Scorpio
With Juno in Scorpio your relationship would be possessive and jealous and protective in a positive way. Your partner might once had been your arch rival in some cases. You maintain low-key when in love or while dating. You are very romantic and passionate. You want your partner to be sensual and attractive as well. You yearn for much sex and intimacy in your relationships. Secretive and mystery would be your keywords. You always have a sense of suspicion in your relationships.
• You are likely to meet your partner in the most unlikely places, on social media, dark and secretive places.
• You are compatible with people who have their Juno in : Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Virgo, Capricorn.
Juno in Sagittarius
Got Juno in the sign of Sagittarius. Then your relationship is a dynamic one full of adventures and explorations. You seem to be quite knowledgeable and want your partner to be the same too. You value freedom and open-mindedness in relationships. You love a travel buddy as partner in life. You are very optimistic and full of energy. You connect to your partner on an intellect level too. Above all you need a partner who is more of a friend for you.
• You might meet your partner in a foreign land, while travelling, or during adventures or walking.
• You are compatible with people who have their Juno placed in : Sagittarius, Aries, Leo, Libra, Aquarius.
Juno in Capricorn
With Juno in Capricorn you love to have a traditional marriage, but the partner would come from un-conventional means. You are very independent and hard working and need a partner who is loyal and trustworthy for the long run ahead. You are not that romantic or emotional in relationships but would love a stable and practically viable one. You like a partner who is very practical and down to earth. Some natives are very conservative and marry very late in life.
• You are likely to meet your partner in work places, business meets or while shopping.
• You’re compatible with people who have their Juno placed in the signs of Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces.
Juno in Aquarius
With Juno in Aquarius, you are likely to end up with a partner in the most unlikely way. Most of the natives are likely to have unconventional marriage. You are very open-minded and future-oriented. You want your partner likewise. Juno in Aquarius makes the natives bend towards same sex relationships or try out multiple partners. Some natives are found to remain single all along and some settle for live-in relationships. Natives are very progressive and passionate. They need an understanding partner as insecurity hits them occasionally.
• You are likely to meet your potential partner during a major crisis, through dating Apps or through friends.
• You are compatible with people who have Juno placed in: Aquarius, Libra, Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius.
Juno in Pisces
With Juno in Pisces, your relationship would be emotional but draining at times. With partner, you make an empathetic duo. You both might be pet lovers and might cry a lot together in good and bad times. With this placement of Juno you would be dreamy but romantic and affectionate. You value spirituality and emotions most. You need a partner who is loving and caring. When in trouble, you might escape to the fantasy world. Some natives might play the victim during troubles. Facing the reality and the real world would be much painful for you.
You are most likely to meet your partner in places related to water, he or she might be a neighbor, in art related places or in areas connected with substance abuse.
You are compatible with people with Juno in : Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus.