Money may not be the only aspect of life but still it is a part of everyone's life. Each one of us work hard to earn money for ultimately most of the worldly things can be bought only with money even though some claim that money cannot buy everything in life. Money is something which is very essential and noteworthy in today's scenario if at all we have to survive.
Though it is a sad thing to be said but unfortunately it is considered to be the base of things like relationships, love, etc.Various factors like increase in globalization, business environment and business competition has pushed upon the need to work hard and make lot of money.
However, even if you choose to decline that, you cannot decline its essence right away. But still with such heavy a competition, people still want to succeed and earn lot more. In spite of a person putting lot of hard work both financially and physically there are so many who never succeed and if at they succeed with lot of hindrances and obstructions only to a limited height. This must be due to various reasons like planetary obstruction and position of various signs and stars in your birth chart that is affecting your growth. But there are lots of remedies available in astrology given by the experts in this field after studying your natal and other divisional charts.Apart from the specific remedies suggested by the astrologers there are number of common remedies given by ancient Indian Vedic astrology which helps in improving business with minimal loss or no loss at all. An experienced astrologer can help you in astrological consultation specific to your horoscope and aid you in finding out the negative planetary hindrances that could be cleared off and thereby leading to gaining of positive and yoga karaka planet in the birth chart. It should be noted that these remedies can work with only 100 % efforts to your venture and perform the remedies suggested by the astrologers with sincerity, faith and full devotion.
In spite of hard work some people might experience a continuous loss and great financial setback in their business and thereby in their life. The Lal Kitab remedies suggest a common remedy which helps us in recovering from the loss. This remedy has to be performed for 5 continuous Wednesdays without any break. It involves the following requirements namely:
2 Green Elaichis
1 Pinch of Soil from the place where the Business is conducted. In case the soil is not able to be taken then take a small portion of the plaster from the wall.
1 Copper Coin.
First we need to burn the yellow colored cowri, cloves, elaichis and the soil or the plaster. Once these four ingredients turn into ashes then wrap this ash in the betel leaf just like wrapping a pan. Now a copper coin is taken and a small hole is made in it. After this take all these items and immerse it in a flowing water body preferably a river or a stream. On this particular day the person doing this remedy is advised to fast and offer food to a Girl Child below the age of 9. This is the same process which has to be repeated for five continuous Wednesdays without any break.
The Lal Kitab suggests one more remedy for business loss for those who experience continuous business losses. But however like the earlier mentioned one this remedy is also quite easy to carry out by the performer who is trying to seek paranormal means to put and an end to their troubles. Red Sandal wood paste has to be taken and applied to a silk thread. A small piece of banyan tree root has to be taken and then the silk thread coated with red sandal wood paste has to be wrapped around the banyan tree root.
- The wrapped banyan root has the power or quality of attracting Positive Vibrations into the Business Premises. This particular remedy suggested by the Lal Kitab does not require any major poojas or there is no specific day for this remedy to be done.
- Apart from the Lal Kitab remedies there are other general remedies suggested by astrologers from Indian Vedic astrology. It is recommended to give dhuni of Rai on every Amavasya day which aids in clearing off negative energy in the business place thereby leading to no or minimal loss and of course increase in sales.
- It is also good to buy toys and gifts for children whenever we buy things and then distribute to poor kids around which will increase the positive energy of the work place.
Energized / Abhimantrit Narmadeshwar Shivlinga and Abhimantrit Shree Yantra when kept in the shop or at the work place or factory and worshipped regularly with dedication and devotion will help the individual to reach the desired level in the business without any hindrances. The Abhimantrit Narmadeshwar Shivlinga and Abhimantrit Shree Yantra can be purchased from a Lal Kitab Astro Centre. The sales of any business can be increased by scattering a fistful of pepper and black grams before closing the shop/ business on Sunday and then the next day morning when the shop is opened sweep off the black gram and pepper with a broom without the help of anybody else and collect them and bury it in a deserted or an isolated place.
This has to be done on all Sundays.In spite of hard work some people might experience a continuous loss and great financial setback in their business and thereby in their life. The Lal Kitab remedies suggest a common remedy which helps us in recovering from the loss. This remedy has to be performed for 5 continuous Wednesdays without any break. It involves the following requirements namely:
- Collect a peepal leaf on Saturday and place it below the chair where you sit. Now worship this by lighting either camphor or an incense stick. Do this dedicatedly for 7 continuous Saturdays. After the remedy is done for seven continuous weeks collect all the peepal leaves and drop it in a flowing river and not in any stagnant water body.
- Though some remedies may not sound strong but still astrologers suggest to follow doing it. It is insisted to bring an iron nail or a bolt from a shop which is doing business pretty well without any major obstructions. Keep this iron nail or the bolt in a glass bottle along with 10-15 granules of Black Urad Dal. This bottle has to be treated with respect and incense sticks and dhoop has to be shown regularly. This bottle has to be kept in such a place where the customer will not be able to see it.
- Make a garland of seven green chillis and seven lemons tied and then hang it in the shop or the business place in such a way that the people visiting the shop will be able to see it. It is beneficial when done on all Saturdays for the garland of chilies and lemons ward off the negative energy present in and around the place.
- The cash box or the safe where money is kept can be adorned with 11 Abhimantrit Gomti Chakra kept in a red cloth.
- To stabilize money and reduce loss in business in your life, keep any iron-made object under your sleeping bed. On Saturday night, place an iron pot filled with water under your bed. Next morning, stream that water at the root of the Bodhi tree. It should be performed for at least 40 days on a stretch.
- One of the remedies also includes making ladoos of besan and wave them round the head of the person who is doing the business for seven times and then feed it to a cow. This can be done on all Thursdays.
- Worshipping of Goddess Lakshmi daily is essential for preventing business loss. It is also good to light ghee lamps especially on Fridays with 9 pure Desi Ghee lamps in the business premises and chant the mantra of Sree Suktam.
- Obstructions in Business can be avoided by cleaning the business premises with Ganges water or Gomutra (Cow urine) and then Swastik with Saffron or Turmeric paste in front of a God picture preferably Ganapathi. After this place Chana Daal and Jaggery on it and light a ghee lamp. This can be done on all Thursdays.
- Another remedy suggested by the Lal Kitab for business loss to be done on the day of Diwali is:
- Seven betel nuts are taken and wrapped in a silver foil and kept in front of Goddess Lakshmi picture. Like these betel nuts have to be collected for seven subsequent Mondays.
- Finally on the eighth Monday all the betel nuts have to be taken and offered in a Vishnu temple. This remedy works very well for those who face continuous business loss.
- It is good to bury black surma on the first Saturday of a month in any deserted place.
- Prepare rotis from one and quarter kilograms of flour and feed the cow. This has to be done once in a month and preferably on Sundays.