Aquarius Common Traits
Extremely shrewd, nothing escapes you Aquarians. You don't make friends very easily but once someone has gained your trust, he or she earns your commitment for life. You are consistent in love and not very demanding. Of simple tastes, you don't want much from life and are content with what you have.
You are absent-minded and tend to live in a world of your own. You don't make friends easily. Unpredictable and impersonal, you never confide in people and are scared of emotional commitments.
The History behind Valentine.
In ancient Rome, February 14th was a special day. The ancient Greeks held celebrations in honor of Juno, the Goddess of Woman and Marriage, and Queen of the Roman Gods and Goddesses.
There is also the story about a man called by this name. St Valentine was apparently a chaste man, but legend has it that he defied Emperor Claudius II by breaking the law and secretly marrying countless couples.
The Emperor had earlier banned all marriage because he believed that these sorts of unions were weakening his army. It is said that the Emperor Claudius found out about Valentine's actions, and had him beaten to death. Valentine was martyred on February 14th, 269 AD.
More on Aquarius Horoscope
Numerology & Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day, February 14 (5) is a day of fives. Five planets are at five degrees on this day. The Moon will be exactly at first quarter, or half way between new and full size.
The fifth letter in the Hebrew alphabet is He, in ancient Greek, Hota, meaning life, vitality, and the ability to breathe in a more rarefied air than known to most. In Hawaiian, Ha means the breath of God. In the Temple of Delphi the five vowels were hung on the walls, and deciphering their spiritual significance was the price of admission to the temple. Five was considered Delphi's sacred number.
Mercury is the fifth element in the scientific tables. It is the Messenger of the Gods, and last to pass over the conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus. Venus, the planet of love is at 14 (5) degrees that day.
Mundane Astrology- Violence Connections
A prominent Mars in the chart of a country may represent aggression or aggressiveness in some form. Nations with military governments or governments who use the threat of war or force as a way of controlling their people have strong Mars in their charts. Mars position in the chart shows the criminal element and violent people in general, militants and agitators.
Mars rules males and signifies all who dispute or fight or cause violence in some form or the other. It indicates war and rules the armed forces. A well aspected Mars signifies a balanced use of power, peacetime uses of the military, and a well coordinated labor force with readily available employment. It tends to promote the application of competitive energy for the citizens of the country.
SKY - February 2005
|<< 8 February New Moon >>||<< 23 February - Full Moon >>|
|Venus enters Aquarius
|Mars enters Capricorn
|Juno enters Pisces
|Mercury enters Pisces
|Sun enters Pisces
|Chiron enters Aquarius
|Venus enters Pisces
Violence- 12th House of Astrology
The 12th house in astrology rules prisons and any place of confinement or detention that is related to violence, secret groups, secret government entities and enemies within.
This house rules terrorist activities, hostage situations, slavery, bondage, human rights issues, criminals and crime, prisons, spies and secret enemies, covert aggression or conditions of exile
FORECAST FOR COUNTRIES
August , 2005
diplomacy comes into focus, market treads errotic course, external trade gets boost.
Pakistan- diplomatic move for amity, good yield of crops.
North America- President embarks on fresh term, economy well directed.
South America- administration does determined action, significant advances in economy.
Russia- financial performance restrained, firm control over internal affairs.
West Asia- violent temper builds up but under control.
China- healthy financial market trends, administration betrays lack of control over affairs.
Japan- vibrant capital market, external trade slackens.
Career Astrology find out more ....
Personal Forecast - ( FEBRUARY 2005 )
- domestic disputes, death of friend possible, curb on expenditure needed, guard against losses, professional success likely, rivals disappear, marital life suffers.
- danger from accidents, illness to family members, new vehicle acquired, relief from debts likely, professional competition vanish, avoid emotional entanglements.
- family happiness gets spoiled, financial problems possible, quarrels with rivals, romance likely, avoid speculations, differences with partner.
- disputes likely in home, personal ambitions plummet, birth of a child in the family, speculation cannot help, favor from superiors, career advancement slows.
- troubles of sorts, personal safety needed, increase in expenditure, small gains likely, career interests falter, emotional involvement cause depression.
- change of residence likely, stomach troubles bother you, avoid speculation, financial squeeze possible, services meet with obstacles, disputes over properties arise.
- matrimonial affairs take course, prosperity improves, accident-prone period, small financial gains, disappearance of rivals, impediments to conjugal peace.
- good health, marriages in the family, guard against danger to spouse, losses likely, business brings good results, rivals retreat, single ones find good matches.
- death of elderly member in the family, intimate relations blur, money matters meet with hitches, speculation fails, profession needs cautious steps, avoid clashes with friends.
- pilgrimage possible, conjugal peace indicated, expenses outshoot income, deceit lurks around, finances flourish, loss of position in career, law suits succeed,.
- friend might turn against you, ailments in the family, guard against accidents, expenses soar, avoid speculations, foreign travel on the cards, ripples in career.
- good heath promised, chronic patients suffer, family happiness restored, pilgrimage is possible, debts gets reduced, investments boosted, interest in religion gets to the fore.
Your lucky stone (February- Aquarius)
Amethyst is a form of quartz, with a silicon dioxide composition .The primary ingredient is sand. Amethyst is one of the best stones to use for meditation. It is a stone of divine love.A good stone for insomnia and intuitive awareness. It will bring you mental peace and harmony. Amethyst occurs in Africa, Australia, Russia, South America, Brazil, Uruguay .
Properties of Amethyst:
Chinese New year (Feb 9, 2005)
2005, the Chinese New Year is on February 9th.It shall
continue till 28th February 2006. This is a Rooster
year. Rooster Years are tenth in the cycle following
the Monkey Years, and recur every twelfth year. The
Chinese New Year does not fall on a specific date,
it varies year after year. This year is also called
the Yiyou year in Chinese.The
Year 2005 is the 4702nd Chinese year.The Chinese New
Year begins with the second new moon after the winter
solstice, which occurs between Jan 21 and Feb 19.
Rooster is a very flamboyant and expressive personality.
He is an extrovert who loves to showoff. The Rooster
is a trustworthy, hardworking and confident individual.
They are Brave, Romantic, Motivated, Proud, Blunt,
on Chinese Astrology
Love: Two minds without a single thought.
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens - Lincoln
Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.-Jules Renard.
your Valentine through Chinese Astrology
Check your free daily and weekly horoscope
Online Daily & Weekly horoscopes
Note: This newsletter is sent to you based upon your request to findyourfate.com. Findyourfate.com or its owners will not be responsible or liable for any decision taken by you or any consequences which might arise after your reading of this letter. If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter please send an email to [email protected]