Pluto takes about 248 years to make one travel across the zodiac sky and spends around 12 to 31 years in one zodiac house. As the other outer planets Uranus and Neptune, Pluto also goes retrograde every year for about 6 to 7 months’ time. Though Pluto is a very far off planet, it subtly interferes with our life here on planet earth during its retrograde phase.
What happens during a Pluto Retrograde:
• Pluto Retrograde brings about some major changes in our lives.
• Unexpected events come in from all quarters.
• We would feel let down at times.
• There are chances of separation and rifts in relationships.
• Pluto retrograde also brings about sudden layoff in career.
• Anything you hold onto in life might be snatched from you.
• It heals us of our wounds, both physical and mental.
• Our spiritual pursuits would find a detour.
• Hidden secrets would be brought to the fore.
• Our greatest mistakes or flaws might see the light of day.