Mercury is said to rule all sorts of communications, trade and commerce. Hence when Mercury turns retrograde it is likely to put your finances in a retro direction too. Here you need to know when Mercury turns retrograde and plan your financial moves and decisions accordingly so that you can avoid a financial burn-out and attain prosperity in life.
Some of the do's and don'ts when Mercury goes retrograde as far as your finances are concerned are:
• Your financial deals need to be reconsidered and restructured during a Mercury retrograde phase
• Reassessing and renegotiations of finances can be done.
• Do take care of any pending old businesses and make sure you complete them beforehand
• Do look for any potential errors in your financial moves like payments and insurance policies.
• Garner data related to anything you want to buy or invest in future.
• Loans plans if any and other payment plans need to be revised.
• Be prepared with your papers for filing of your taxes.
• Reorganize your accounting and book keeping systems.
• Change your beliefs and attitudes towards money and finances for the better is yet to come.
• Do not initiate any new projects, partnerships or investments. It would certainly result in a loss and also in unwanted delays and frustrations.
• Do not make any new purchases, else they might turn up to be faulty or damaged or of no use to you.
• Do not take any loans when Mercury is under Retrograde.
• Do not file taxes when Mercury is at its worst.
• Do not gamble, speculate or take any risks with money.