- A planetary combination that produces contradictory results: persons born under the combination are courageous, virile, commanding a well-equipped army, and ruling over an extensive area, yet they are intellectually foolish, ignorant. The lords of 9th and 4th houses should be in mutual angles and the lord of the ascendant should be strong for this yoga.
- A kaksha is 1/8th of a sign. It is used in Ashtakavarga.
- A unit of Time. An unseen satellite of Sun.
- Strength from time related causes. The Kala Bala is the sum of 9 kinds of strength, all related to time. Kala Bala is one of the components of Shad Bala.
- The sign occupied by the Atma karaka.
- The end result of the law of cause and effect in relation to the totality of one's actions in one of the successive states of existence, viewed as a preparatory phase for the next state.
- Greek word for "ruling beginning". A chart based upon an inception of some event such as a question or an election.
- A source of strength based on the house the planet occupies. Planets are strongest in kendras (houses 1,4,7 and 10), weaker in Panaparas (2,5,8 and 11) and weakest in Apoklimas (3,6,9 and 12). Kendra Bala is one of the components of Stana Bala.
- One of the founders of modern astronomy who discovered the three basic laws of planetary motion, among them that planetary orbits are elliptical. He introduced several minor aspects including the bi-quintile (144°), tredecile (108°), quintile (fifth harmonic, 72°), decile or semi-quintile (36°), quindecile (24°), and the semidecile or vigintile (18°).
- Name for the Dragon's Tail, in Indian Astrology.
- A Grand Trine with one of the planets making an opposition to a fourth planet which in turn makes sextile aspects to the two others of the Grand Trine. The need to place creative expression of talents in a grounded context, supplied by the opposition.
- A system of house division developed by Dr. Walter Koch and based on dividing the quarters of the chart formed by the Ascendant and Midheaven axes into three equal time segments rather than three equal spatial segments as in the Regiomontanus system.
- A time of moderate, easily utilized planetary energy when the A5 Spectrum waveform has a strength of 400 to 500 units.
- One of the 27 nakshatras
- The fourth symbolic planet used in Uranian astrology.