- The protective forces at each cardinal point surrounding the magic circle connected to the four natural elements, can be referred to as mythological creatures, angels, gods, etc.
- One of the four astrological elements. A feminine element, it stands for emotion, feeling, matters to do with intuition and so on. The other elements are, Fire, Air and Earth.
- Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Signs belonging to this Element represent an emotional, sensitive and intuitive nature.
- An ancient witchcraft religion which honor the gods of nature. Wicca means "wise one".
- The counter-clockwise direction of movement in magical rituals.
- A general word for Pagans worlwide although traditionally those of Anglo-Celtic, Celtic or Teutonic tradtions.
Wheel of the Year
- The full seasonal cycle of one year's time.