1. What are the types of products you sell?
We sell gemstones, birthstones and all types of precious and semi- precious stones . Apart from these we also sell vastu products and Chinese fengshui items.We would also supply items ordered by our customers though they might not be at hand then, subject to availability.
2.Can I get a catalogue of your products?
We do not keep printed catalogs as all our items are unique and are one of their kind . Due to constant sales a printed catalog cannot be updated and may lead to confusions. Therefore we suggest you to refer to our website which is updated in real time and all items on display are well in stock with us.
3 .Do you do wholesale business?
Yes, we do wholesale business on our entire product range and we offer various discount schemes depending on the volume of the order. You can send your wholesale queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How I can be sure that your products are genuine ones?
We deal only with real and genuine quality items and our gemstones are certified by a creditable gemologist who would be available for further consultation as a paid service.
5. How do I place an order online?
For gemstone shopping click here.
For Indian Vastu (Vaastu / Vasthu) and Chinese feng Shui products click here.
6. Which are the different ways I can pay in? /What payment methods do you accept?
At present we accept online payments by Credit Card. However if you wish to pay by any other means please contact our sales executive at email@example.com
7. Is it safe to send my credit card information over the Internet?
Yes, if the site is a secure one, as is ours. We complete our entire transaction through a secure server. But we would advise you against sending us your credit card information through e-mail, phone or fax.
8. I don't have a credit card. How should I make the payment?
You may please contact our sales executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
whom will be in touch with you to sort out this issue.
9. In which currencies do you accept cheque/Banker's cheque?
For online purchases we do not accept bankers cheque, However if your order is booked with us through email then depending upon your order value this will be decided.
10. How about custom charges?
All custom duties/tariffs, if applicable, at the country of destination, shall be borne by the customer.
11. Are your products insured before delivery?
All our products with value above 500 US$ are insured. All other items are transported at our own risk and is not borne by the customer. However if you receive an opened or tampered parcel, please do not accept the parcel from courier.
12. How quickly can I get the products delivered?/ How long will it take to receive my order?
In normal course, it takes 7 days maximum from the date of shipment to deliver anywhere in the world.
13. What about shipping charges?
As our product pricing is inclusive of shipping charges, you need not pay anything extra towards shipping charges.
14. Will there be any delay in my shipment because of extraordinary checks and controls?
We have not seen any noticeable delays at the delivery end even though there are justifiably more checks and controls.
15. What about customer support service? (for paid services only) .Whom should I contact for help?
Customer service team will reply to any of your product or transaction related queries within 24 hours.You can also talk to us in real time through our live help desk between 0800 hrs and 2000 hrs (IST) at the following Tel : +91 98430 90817