Category: Astrology Events
Findyourfate . 01 Dec 2022 . 3 mins read
Solar Eclipses always fall on New Moons and are portals of new beginnings. They open new paths for us to travel. Solar eclipses remind us of the purpose here on planet earth. Solar Eclipse inspire sus to sow seeds that would yield fruits later on in our lives.
What is a solar eclipse
A solar eclipse appears when the Moon stands between the Sun and the Earth, cutting off the light of the Sun from the perspective on earth. A solar eclipse is a powerful lunation that takes place on a New Moon day. However, it has more potent energy when compared to a New Moon.
Spiritual Significance of Solar Eclipse
Solar eclipses make us more happy and excited as we start a new journey from a spiritual perspective. Solar eclipses are way far better than lunar eclipses which would break us down emotionally. Solar eclipse helps us to introspect on our path and guides us in treading ahead.
Spiritually we are to surrender to the flow and changes that comes along in our lives. These eclipses guide us to make certain life choices though we do not yet have all the information at hand. Solar eclipses bring about a new spiritual wave for us to ride. Generally solar eclipses bring about major crisis or heartbreaks in our spiritual journey, yet we would be redirected to the best experiences though the sight of it is not clearly visible at the moment.
How do Solar eclipses affect us astrologically?
Generally, from an astrological point of view, it has been long said that eclipses bring about crisis in our lives. They are said bring predetermined events that are stamped to happen. The areas where the solar eclipse falls in your birth chart would be undergoing massive transformations. However, solar eclipses bring about new starts and opportunities for us from nowhere.
When a Solar eclipse brings about a crisis , we would be forced out of our comfort zones and pushed to venture out in the storm outside. This brings about massive transformations in our lives hitherto cannot be done had the crisis not been around.
Astrologically, both solar and lunar eclipses come in pairs every year. And they take place in the polarities of Aries-Libra, Taurus-Scorpio, Gemini-Sagittarius, Cancer-Capricorn, Leo-Aquarius and Virgo-Pisces. And once the eclipses occur in a pair they revisit the same zodiac pair after a gap of 7 to 8 years time. And the eclipses occur in the exact same degree of the zodiac signs after every 19 years. Hence eclipses always bring back nostalgic moments from the past. Look for clues backwards to a period of 19 years back.
The effects of a solar eclipse can be felt a week if not a month before the onset and a week after the completion of the eclipse. Onba long term the eclipse effects linger on for about 6 months or so. How much a solar eclipse affects an individual depends on the planetary placements in your natal chart and present planet transits around.
Impact of the Eclipses on the Zodiac Signs:
• If the Solar eclipse occurs in the fire signs of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius then it forebodes conflicts, wars, major fire disasters and death of important personalities across the globe.
• In earth signs of Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo solar eclipses tend to cause agriculture issues, shortage of rainfall, crop failures, drought.
• When solar eclipse occurs in the airy signs of Gemini, Libra or Aquarius then it indicates winds, rainfalls, drought and famine.
• In water signs of Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, solar eclipses cause floods and death of civilians on a large scale.
What to do with a Solar eclipse
• Find your hidden courage
• Make a fresh start
• Embrace changes that come your way
• Do not fear
• Take risks
• Make a reveal.
How to work with a Solar Eclipse
Here is how to get the most out of a solar eclipse season:
• Take ample rest as there would be major changes both externally and internally.
• Get enough time to assimilate changes that come your way.
• Stay hydrated during the eclipse period as your body needs to fight against high energy levels.
• Release hidden secrets that had been weighing you down for long.
• Let your emotions, be it good or bad, out.
• Declutter your personal space as well as your work space, it removes all energy blocks.
• Find ways to soothe your physical and mental self.
• Spend quality time with people who value the most for you.